We have recently transitioned to the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems standard and the ISO 45001:2018 Occupational health and safety management systems standard. Achieving these standards demonstrates our determination to follow the highest standards possible in all areas of our work.
The requirements for ISO 9001:2015, as outlined on the ISO website, are as follows:
- Needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
- Aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
The requirements for ISO 45001:2018, are as follows:
- Continual improvement of OH&S performance;
- Fulfilment of legal requirements and other requirements;
- Achievement of OH&S objectives.