Established in 2000, Skyway is Ireland’s leader in keeping people safe while working at height. We provide innovative equipment and training for all aspects of working at height throughout the country.
We are looking to fill the following position:
- Tender preparation including negotiation and closing sale
- Identify new business opportunities
- Liaise closely with Customers and develop professional rapport
- Maintain Product & Service competence
- Manage and maintain estimating systems, as required
- Perform to agreed deadlines. Manage tender process through award process
- Operate to highest ethical standards
- Evaluate drawings and develop price accordingly
- Operate in close cooperation with design team, attend pre-contract meetings where appropriate
The ideal candidate will have
- Recognised qualification in estimating, construction management or similar
- Computer competence. Proficiency in AutoCAD, an advantage
- 1 years’ experience in estimating/tendering, preferred
- Work within a team environment and contribute to team development
- Able to prioritise, systematic in approach and self-motivated
Applications in writing to [email protected] by close of business on Friday 4th September 2018.
If you would like to keep up to date on any vacancies that become available, you can follow us on LinkedIn.