Established in 2000, Skyway is Ireland’s leader in keeping people safe while working at height. We provide innovative equipment and training for all aspects of working at height throughout the country.
We are looking to fill the following position immediately:
Fulltime position based in Kells Co Meath.
Responsible for maintenance for detailed stock control system including handling deliveries, preparation of site materials and returns. Assembly of material for site involving light engineering/cutting/fabrication. Comply with all ISO 9001 standards including management of non compliant materials and dealing with approved suppliers. Delivery of materials to site using company vehicles and when necessary helping with the Installation of our product. Oversee and carryout basic maintenance of company property.
- Forklift and abrasive wheel certification
- Safe pass, Manual handling and first aid an advantage
- Class C1 Drivers License an advantage.
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy required
- Computer literate including excel and emailing.
- Ability to interpret AutoCAD drawings essential.
- Experience in manufacturing/stores/site work or similar essential.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 13th April 2018
If you would like to keep up to date on any vacancies that become available, you can follow us on LinkedIn.