What is it?
This is an outstanding opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic Safety Technician. This role will involve performing planned preventative maintenance, recertification and remedial repair works to our existing and new service client base throughout Ireland and will involve additional training on our Group company products and services.
Where is it?
Based in Kells, Co Meath, and part of the highly successful privately owned multi-million pound Kee Safety Group, Skyway is a well-established Height Safety, Fall Protection Services company with an enviable reputation for supplying, installing & servicing fall protection systems, safe access systems and ground based safety barrier solutions throughout the whole of Scotland and the North of England.
Poised for further growth, we have reached an exciting phase in our development and are now looking to strengthen our highly motivated team by appointing suitably experienced Safety Technicians.
What does this role entail?
- Carry out Installation works on our Fall Protection and Safe Access solutions.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance / recertification / remedial repair works on our existing and new service client sites.
- Ensure all works are completed in accordance with our Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality policies.
- Complete the onsite Planned Preventative Maintenance / Recertification works to ensure all systems are compliant with current Codes of Practice and relevant legislation.
- Complete site inspection and audit reports, clearly identifying non-compliant installations and provide accurate details to facilitate client reports.
- Complete all site visits in accordance with planned schedules.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times and build excellent client relationships.
- Ensure excellent communication with our clients and clearly demonstrate your knowledge in delivering a quality of service at all times.
- This role will involve additional training on our Group company products, Fall Protection and Safe Access Solutions systems.
- This role will require frequent travel throughout Ireland.
What do you need to be successful?
This role will suit an ambitious individual with suitable experience; a fantastic and competitive package awaits the successful candidate.
If you are an experienced Safety Technician, please apply in confidence by forwarding your CV to Angela Willcox, Divisional HR Manager, UK & Ireland at [email protected]