Safe Access Equipment Recertification
The Skyway Facilities Services Department provides annual and 6-monthly recertification for various safety at height systems throughout the country. Through our first class service, we recertify and provide testing of all types of fall prevention systems. All recertification is carried out by experienced and fully trained installers/service engineers.
Any safe access equipment installed on the roof of a building has to be annually recertified under the Safety, Health and Welfare Act at Work Regulation 2007.
Recertification & Maintenance
- Fall Arrest Cable Systems are inspected annually to ensure they continue to perform as designed
- Recertify abseiling equipment every 6 months
- Personal Fall Prevention Equipment (PFPE) are inspected and recertified every 6 months
- 6 month visual are performed on Building Maintenance Units (BMU's)
Safety at Height System Maintenance
- Skyway provide annual maintenance and recertification on all safety at height systems
- Repairs & maintenance carried out by Skyway Engineers
Pull Testing & Load Testing
- Cable end swages and splices are pull tested to 10kN
- Eyebolts are load tested 6kN
- Annual load testing and regular inspections are performed on Building Maintenance Units / Suspended Access Equipment
- Skyway have Professional Indemnity Insurance which allows us to recertify all types of fall prevention equipment
BMU Electrical Inspection
Cable System Recertification
Abseiling Track Pull Test
For inquiries, call 046 92 41771 or fill out the contact form below, leaving a few details about your project.