Our Harness & PPE Training is applicable to building owners, health & safety, maintenance & facilities personnel. In other words, anyone who works or is responsible for those working at height using personal fall protection that requires the use of harnesses and PPE.
- Legislation surrounding fall prevention equipment
- Code of Practice for Safety in Roofwork
- The Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005
- The Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Applications) Regulations 2007 Part 4: Work at Height
- BS EN 795 Protection Against Falls From A Height – Anchor Devices – Requirements & Testing
- Principles of fall arrest and restraint
- Personal Fall Protective Equipment (PFPE)
- Correct Use and Checking of PFPE
- All our training programmes are designed to FAS Training Specification QA 58/01 Standard.
Delegates who successfully complete this course will be awarded a Skyway Certificate of Training which is valid for 3 years.