- Skyway SAE Ltd, the company behind www.skyway.ie (“Our Site”), values your privacy and security. This document explains what information We collect and how it is used.
- References to we, our or us in this privacy notice are to Skyway Safe Access Equipment Ltd, (Skyway SAE Ltd) Registered Number: CRO 318916. Registered Office Address: Unit 33, Kells Business Park, Cavan Road, Kells, Co Meath.
- Skyway SAE Ltd respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy statement will inform you as to how We look after your personal data when you visit Our Site (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
- We keep our privacy statement under regular review. This version was last updated on 31.1.2020. It is important that the personal data We hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
We amend the Privacy Statement at any time.
Contact Form and Catalogue Download Form
- By filling out these forms, you give us permission to store this information for the purposes of contacting you regarding your interests, as well as identifying statistical interests in our products.
- Depending on the information you provide, We may collect your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, IP address, what products you are interested in, and whether or not you would like to receive mailings from us.
- We do not sell or provide your information to third parties.
- A cookie is a small text file stored by a web site on your computer to keep track of information about your browsing on that site. Cookies help websites operate more efficiently.
- We use several different cookies at www.skyway.ie to enhance the user experience on Our Site.
What Cookies Do We Use and What For?
We use the following types of cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of Our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of Our Site.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around Our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way Our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to Our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to Our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make Our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. United Kingdom and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s setting, but please be aware that Our Site may not work as intended if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
The following third party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Provider||Purpose|
|_cfduid||Cloud Flare Inc||Ensures that all your requests are sent over a secure connection.|
Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling Us to better understand how people use Our Site. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you. Find out more about Google Analytics cookies..
The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following Cookies:
|Name of Cookie||First / Third Party||Provider||Purpose|
|_ga||Third||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||Third||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||Third||Google Analytics||Used to throttle request rate.|
The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information. Certain of these Cookies may be placed immediately when you first visit Our Site and it may not be possible for Us to obtain your prior consent. You may remove these Cookies and prevent future use of them by following the steps set out below
1. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
2. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
3. It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Contact Us with Questions
If you want to delete these cookies, you can do so in your browser settings. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: [email protected].