When choosing work at height equipment, collective protection such as roof guardrails must be considered first. Roof guardrails ensure that all users are protected from falls without the need for specialised training and equipment. They also eliminate the need for rescue procedures to be put in place.
Collective Roof Edge Protection
The Keeguard range of collective protection has been designed to meet virtually all edge protection requirements for roof areas where regular access is required.
The range includes free standing vertical, raked, radiused and folding systems, KeeGuard® Premium for roofs with limited space, as well as KeeGuard® Topfix for metal profile and standing seam roofs.
- Range of solutions to meet specific requirements - fixed, free standing - raked, radiused, folding
- All designed to EN13374 and EN14122 standards-Suitable for all standard roof types
- Free standing edge protection guardrail options do not penetrate the roof
- Available powder coated to any RAL colour
- Custom solutions are designed in house for all non-standard applications
- Ideal for situations where access is regular, for example to plant or equipment
- Suitable for use with Self Closing Safety Gates for additional safety and for compliance with EN14122
- Skyway Projects include Abbotts, Intel, UCHG and UCD
Free Standing Guardrails which are counterbalanced and non-penetrative so the integrity of the roof is never jeopardised. This also means they can be easily retrofitted and no weathering is required. Protective padding on the underside of the support legs protects the roof membrane.
A great option where aesthetics are important so the guardrail cannot be seen from below. The collapsible guardrail system features a hinged version of the KeeGuard® base fitting with a locking pin which allows the guardrail to be lifted into place when work is being carried out on the roof, and then quickly folded down when work has been completed.
Provides collective protection for roofs with limited space. The system can be used to provide both permanent and temporary protection and features two part interlocking recycled base weights which can be split to allow a single person to carry the weight or be carried complete by two people using the moulded handles.