Limited Space Guardrail
KeeGuard Premium provides a freestanding, non-penetrative roof guardrail system which is designed especially for when collective protection is required, but space is at a premium. The systems weights are located at the base of each post, as opposed to offset counterweights which will take up room.
Examples of areas where Premium guardrail is required are narrow parapets and walkways, or where rooftop equipment ensures that there isn’t enough room for a counterbalanced system. It can also be used in conjunction with standard KeeGuard when the counterbalanced system will not fit into the required area.
All uprights are 1100mm high and are fixed within the base weights with steel collar fittings and set screws. They allow variable angle changes of direction and when combined with Kee Klamp fittings, the end result is a solid and secure system.
- No counterweights required
- Recycled PVC base weights
- Freestanding, no penetration of roof surface
- Kee Klamp fittings ensure flexibility
- Incorporated slots for toeboard
- Suitable for narrow spaces
- Solid and secure construction
- No waterproofing required
- Fast assembly
- Meets requirements of EN 13374:2013