Guardrail for Metal Profile & Standing Seam Roofs
KeeGuard Topfix provides a fixed roof guardrail system for metal profile and standing seam roofs.
The system is connected to a specially designed base plate which allows for installation to most popular roof types.
This removes the need to create a separate fixing solution for each site, which minimises site visits and down time.
Topfix is attached to metal profile roofs using rivets and butyl sealing strip, ensuring minimal penetrations of the roofs surfaces and maintaining its integrity. Base plates on the standing seam roofs are attached using 2-part clamps which are non-penetrative.
The installation process is quite straightforward, with preassembled posts and open cup fittings easily accommodating valleys, corners, ridges and changes in roof level.
The KeeGuard Topfix system complies with BS EN 14122 part 3, along with BS EN 13374 Class A. Bay sizes for EN 14122 are 2.5m.
- As it is a collective protection solution, there is no need for PPE and rescue plans
- Easier specification ensures less site visits
- Quick installation ensures savings in time and money
- Non-penetrative solution for standing seam roofs, maintaining the integrity of the roof
- Watertight fixing on metal profile roofs