A ladder might seem like a simple and little customised component for travelling to and from a raised surface, but in industrial situations, it takes on a far more important and complex role. The main reason for this is that when used as roof access ladders, there are different circumstances at play which dictate the ladder design.
These circumstances can include:
- How often will the ladder be used?
- Is it necessary to carry tools or equipment?
- Is the ladder to be the primary means of access to a raised surface?
- Where is the ladder to be fixed to, what is its start and end point?
Ladders for commercial and industrial use
- Aluminium Access Ladders comply with BS5395 and BS4211
- Can be fitted to any structurally adequate wall type
- Safety cages on all ladders over 2.5m as per BS5395
- Wire mesh can be added to safety cages to enhance safety
- Made from aluminium, suitable for internal and external use (Also available in GRP or Galvanised Steel)
- Can be easily modified to suit any wall type or geometry
- Lockable door can be provided to restrict unauthorised access
- Exit Platforms can be added to aid the user on and off the top of the ladder
- Can be powder coated to an RAL colour
- Bespoke ladder design
Concertina Ladder for commercial and industrial use
- Made from Aluminium
- Comply with BS EN 14975:2006 and A1:2010
- Easily retrofitted to existing hatches
- Telescopic safety handrails can be provided on ladder for safer access/egress
- Can be easily modified to suit any wall type or geometry or height up to 3.7m
- An attachment pole is provided with each ladder so the ladder can be pulled down safely from below
- Exit Steps can be added to aid the user on and off the top of the ladder
- Can include electronic operations to move ladder up and down
- Can include the top operating handle and mechanism which make it possible to operate the Concertina Ladder from above as well as below
For inquiries, call 046 92 41771 or fill out the contact form below, leaving a few details about your project.