A roof surface can be a very dangerous place to work at the best of times, but when you add wet or windy weather the chances of an accident dramatically increases.
Anti-Slip Roof Walkway
A Kee Walk with Guardrail system provides an anti-slip safe access route throughout the roof, with its flexibility allowing it to traverse across slopes, steps and other hazards. As well as protecting workers on the roof, it also protects the roof surface from potential damage which can be caused by repeated foot traffic.
- Offers a full safety and cost-effective protection system
- Ensures simple and quick installation
- Used in conjunction with our range of steps, platforms & stepovers
- Compliant to BS EN 14122-3 and BS EN 13374
- Designed for use on all roofing systems up to 35° in pitch
- Kee Walk walkway compliant to Pre-Fabricated Accessory EN516
The Kee Walk meets the testing requirements of EN 516:2006 which measures the deflection and residual deformation under specified loads. The necessary criteria which this standard demands has been surpassed by the Kee Walk within testing.
Walkway With Guardrail
Including KeeGuard guardrail along the edge of the roof walkway protects workers from dangerous exposed or unprotected edges as they access the required sections of roof. Perimeter guardrail can be especially important in times of high winds, giving the worker a secure handhold.