Stairs & Stepovers for commercial and industrial use
Access Stairs are compulsory where emergency exits are located at height.
- Designed to BS 5395 & BS 5588
- Can be fitted to any structurally adequate wall or roof type
- Stairs can be designed to accommodate two way traffic
- Safety handrails come as standard with escape staircases
- Ideal for situations where access is regular, for example to plant or equipment
Stepovers provide a safe means of access over obstacles that may pose as trip hazards.
- Designed to BS 5395 & BS 4592
- Stepovers do not require any roof penetration fixings
- Safety handrails are provided if necessary
- Made from aluminium
- Suitable for internal or external use
- Lockable gates can be included
Skyway Projects include Trinity College, K-Club, Lufthansa and Clongeswood College.
For inquiries, call 046 92 41771 or fill out the contact form below, leaving a few details about your project.