Course Title: Safety at Height Harness & PFPE Training
Course Code: SHC 1001
Next Course Date Available: Please contact our office on 046 92 41771 for course dates.
Provides in depth knowledge of:
- Legislation surrounding fall prevention equipment
- Code of Practice for Safety in Roofwork
- The Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005
- The Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Applications) Regulations 2007 Part 4: Work at Height
- BS EN 795 Protection Against Falls From A Height – Anchor Devices – Requirements & Testing
- Principles of fall arrest and restraint
- Personal Fall Protective Equipment (PFPE)
- Correct Use and Checking of PFPE
Duration: 1 half day
Who should attend?
Applicable to building owners, H & S officers, maintenance & facilities personnel.
No prerequisite required.
All training programmes designed to FAS Training Specification QA 58/01 Standard. Delegates who successfully complete this course will be awarded a Skyway Certificate of Training which is valid for 3 years.
Skyway Training Centre or On-site training
Skyway’s Training Centre is located in our offices just off the M3 motorway, in Kells Business Park, Kells, County Meath.
See below for Google Map
For a quotation or to book a date please contact our office at 046 9241771 or email us at email@example.com.
For inquiries, call 046 92 41771 or fill out the contact form below.