Course Title: Certified PFPE and safety at Height System Training
Course Code: SHC 1003
Next Course Date Available: Call us now on 046 92 41771 to book a date that suits you.
- Provides brief overview of relevant Health and Safety legislation and makes you aware of your duties within the legislation
- Be able to wear and check your Personal Fall Protective Equipment (PFPE) i.e. harness, lanyard, blocks, rope and grab correctly
- Demonstrate the correct use of PFPE
- Understand the components of designated system on site i.e. fall prevention systems or suspended assess system and how to check that they are safe to use
- Demonstrate the use of designated system on site i.e. fall prevention system/suspended assess system as appropriate including motorised controls with SAS
- Have basic understanding of what to do in the case of a fall incident
Duration: 2 hours
Who should attend?
Applicable to maintenance personnel, caretakers, property managers/owners.
Participants must have suitable site clothing including boots and helmet.
Participants must provide own PFPE.
All training programmes designed to FAS Training Specification QA 58/01 Standard. Delegates who successfully complete this course will be awarded a Skyway Certificate of Training which is valid for 3 years.
On Site Training
For a quotation or to book a date please contact our office at 046 9241771 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For inquiries, call 046 92 41771 or fill out the contact form below.